Leo Vegas has been around for a few years now, and are doing extremely good at the moment, this is due to a lot of reasons:
- Their branding somehow shines with safety
- Quick on withdrawals
- Great support
- Their website is very easy to navigate
- Lots of games to cover everyone’s taste
- Good retention
From a customer’s point of view, it is hard to see anything bad with Leo Vegas, which is great, and which is why we believe in them as well.
LeoVegas Mobile casino
At a glance it is directly noticeable that Leo Vegas is very up to date with their casino portfolio, they have the top slot machines providers and their latest slot machines available directly on site. At the top of the mobile casino site there are a slider showing promotions.
If you are logged out you will see a few banners here promoting jackpot games and displaying some seriously high winnings from recent customers at Leo Vegas, which makes sense, there are lots of reasons for an online casino to promote jackpot games, especially those games whose jackpot-pools are shared in between online casinos.
Below the slider you will see a “Last played” section, but only if you played any games on their mobile so far, below this you can find jackpot games, which is the topmost category found in Leo Vegas mobile casino. It is noticeable that Leo Vegas are promoting jackpot games a lot, seeing that the slider was full of jackpot banners as well.
Below the jackpot category we can find a category called “Top Games”, which is up to date, even some new games such as Wild North is added here since its known to be good performing, this shows that Leo Vegas is really working on keeping these categories up to date so that you are presented with the correct top performing games.
All other categories, such as newest games, table games, live games, roulette and slots are also well populated, they certainly sit on a huge mobile portfolio with lots of different providers, giving you as a customer a huge range of choice. The only thing that we do not like in this mobile casino is that when you open the categories, they are sorted alphabetically. We think that it would be best to sort the games by when they were added to the category instead, so that customers instantly knows the latest additions to each category.
Another good point about Leo Vegas mobile casino is that they have a search functionality for their mobile casino games,
The welcome bonus
Leo Vegas sits on a very generous welcome offer, which is definitely one of the more attractive welcome bonuses for mobile casinos today. The welcome bonus stretches across your first 4 deposits and you can reach a total of £1500 in casino bonus. The welcome offer works like this:
- Register and get 20 free spins as a no-deposit bonus.
- Make your first deposit and get 200% of your deposited amount added on top as a bonus, on top of this you get another 180 free spins!
- Your 2nd and 3rd deposit will be doubled up to £500 each! Amazing offer already.
- On your 4th deposit, you get 50% added on top up to £400 as well.
- In total, you end up with £1500 in a mobile casino bonus, and 200 free spins, where 20 doesn’t even require a deposit, which means that you can try out the casino before taking any risks on your own and then make a proper decision after that of whether or not to stay and make a deposit.
If you are on a mobile device and go to Leo Vegas mobile casino, you will find a promotions button in their sidebar that can be opened by pressing the “paw” symbol on the top-left. In here, Leo Vegas provides you with all information and details needed to take part of the casino bonus, go here if you are unsure about anything or if you wish to double check their terms and conditions.
Mobile payment methods
Leo Vegas offers the following payment methods for deposit and withdrawals to their mobile casino:
- VISA – this is of course a very important deposit method, and is the most common one as well. Almost everyone has a visa card and the payment method in general is very easy to use and also very safe if you have 3dSecure activated on your card, this is something that Leo Vegas enforces as well, so that no-one else can deposit with your visa on their website. A bad point with visa is unfortunately that withdrawals takes a few days, this is not the case with the other payment methods.
- Trustly – previously called Instant Bank. This deposit method allows you to make an instant bank transfer, where the deposited money pops right into your account without any waiting time – withdrawals from Leo Vegas are instant here as well, which means that you receive the money to your bank account only minutes after they are sent. Note that this payment method might not be available for all customers.
- Neteller – instant deposit and withdrawal methods, however still not fully recommended as you still need to deposit to your Skrill/Neteller account and then deposit on Leo Vegas, furthermore they have quite some fees around their payments which can cost you quite a bit if you end up with high winnings.
- PaySafeCard – also not recommended as you cannot withdraw via PaySafeCard, hence you need to withdraw to your bank account and provide more details to Leo Vegas, which can be a struggle sometimes.
Summary of Leo Vegas
Leo Vegas has certainly managed to offer one of the best mobile casino experiences there are, everything is just so simple and accessible right from the start. The mobile casino has a huge casino portfolio compared to many other mobile casino sites, they have the basic payment methods needed to provide 99% of the customer base with viable and safe ways of depositing and withdrawing money.
On top of this, Leo Vegas and all its games are certified for UK, which means that the regulator has approved every detail of their website and strategies to be safe and sound for UK customers, which according to us definitely adds trust and makes it feel safer to play!
The sidebar on their mobile casino also gives easy access to any tasks or information that you may need to reach easily such as deposit, withdrawal, account information, responsible gaming, gaming limits, settings and so on. They also have a button which we recommend all of you to check out: “Our apps”, Leo Vegas are one of the few that created proper applications to deliver an even better and easy accessible mobile casino.
leo vegas mobile
While taking some time to investigate Leo Vegas and checking everything around their mobile casino, it is perfectly understandable why they are so successful, they have everything available in a few clicks for the customer, there is never a struggle in the user experience. We give Leo Vegas a 9 out of 10 rating on their overall mobile casino experience.