Royal Panda is one of the “younger” online casino sites out there, however they have indeed managed to keep up when it comes to technology at the same time as keeping it very simple. The thing we like the most with Royal Panda is that it is really simple to play with them.
Both their mobile casino and web casino are very simple, white background, nothing fancy but still very simple. I think that this approach matches their branding quite well, the Royal Panda just gives the casino a more friendly feeling, and it would be a shame to mess that up with complicated features and so on.
The mobile casino lobby
Like many other mobile casino sites, the top of the mobile casino consists of banners, this seems to be an industry standard, mainly because it gives customers a glance at the current campaigns and happenings at the casino.
One wow-factor once again is how amazingly easy it is to find the welcome bonus as new visitor at the website. At the top right next to the log-in button, there is a BONUS button, all you need to do is to click it, register and make a deposit, you are ready to go!
The actual casino lobby categories kicks off with the most popular slots being at the top, this makes lots of sense for new customers that doesn’t have a favorite yet, and increases new visitor’s chances of having a much more exciting time! I would have loved to see a “new games” category below this, this is another category that can be well used for seasoned customers to find new favorites, and also if new customers wish to try out the latest favorites.
Unfortunately this is not present in the casino lobby, however, if you want to find new video slots in Royal Panda’s mobile casino, just go to the video slot category, scroll down a bit and you will find the latest games being tagged with a red “new” mark.
Aligning with the simplistic feeling that Is present everywhere, they aren’t touching the categories when it comes to shortening them. As you can see you have to scroll quite a while to get to the table games since the video slots lobby takes a lot of space. They could have fixed this by shortening the lobbies and having the “show more” button beneath each category. However I somehow still like that they haven’t done this since the “show more” buttons are usually very small, and might be hard to press on smaller devices, whereas scrolling is always very easy to do on a mobile device.
Mobile casino slots
Looking at the mobile casino of Royal Panda, they don’t really have an awful lot of games, this might be because they are quite new, which is definitely fine. The slot providers that we can instantly see are NetEnt and Microgaming, and then of course all the 3rd party slot providers that Microgaming brings in, such as the very talented arts company RabCat.
We hope that in the future, they might consider bringing a bit more providers to the table such as Net Entertainment, PlaynGo, Quickspin, IGT, Yggdrasil or NYX casino, this would widen their offering a bit, and make the casino lobby fit a wider crowd. However, we know that many of the UK mobile casino gamblers enjoy playing Microgaming games, so it is very important that they have those live on both mobile and desktop.
Payment options at Royal Panda
The following payment methods are offered at Royal Panda:
- VISA card – offered both for deposits and withdrawals, this is crucial for a mobile casino to have available on its site, since it is one of the most common payment methods and opens up possibilities for most of the visitors to make quick payments, and also safely get any eventual winnings out.
- Mastercard – also one of the most common deposit methods, not quite as important as VISA card but still crucial for an online casino to offer.
- E-wallets – Neteller and Skrill, the 2 most common online e-wallets, used by a segment of the online gamblers out there. Depositing with these methods may cost a bit extra, but the e-wallets does actually reward customers for being loyal, so you can actually gain a bit of value here as well. Another positive with e-wallets is that you your own card details are safely stored with the e-wallet company and aren’t being shared with any mobile casino when you deposit.
- Prepaid cards – PaySafeCard is a payment function that works with pre-paying cards that has 16 digits on them, lots of land-based stores are selling these cards. Note that you cannot withdraw with these cards, so if you deposit with them you will have to withdraw eventual winnings usually with bank transfer to your bank account.
Bank transfer – not recommended deposit method, mainly because it takes a few days before the cash reaches your account on the mobile casino, so you have to wait.
Welcome bonus at Royal Panda mobile casino
- Royal Panda are giving out 10 free spins as you register, no deposit needed! Great opportunity to try out their mobile casino and get a feeling of it before you make a deposit, not many online gambling sites does this, so this is definitely a big plus! The welcome bonus that they are offering aren’t the biggest one unfortunately, however it is still a 100% deposit bonus, with a maximum bonus of £100.bonus
On top of the welcome offer, Royal Panda is offering a weekly bonus to all customers every Friday! This promotion is called the bamboo bonus, and gives you 50% up to £150, which is a huge additional value, another big plus for Royal Panda!
Summary of Royal Panda
Royal Panda has a very simple and friendly feel to it, the casino lobby offers fairly easy navigation of their mobile casino games. Unfortunately they don’t have a search function though so it might be a bit difficult finding your favorite games the first time. All vital deposit methods are there and makes it easier for mobile casino gamblers to make quick deposits and withdrawals.
They are offering a no-deposit bonus to new customers, something we don’t see at all mobile casino sites, but their initial deposit bonus is a bit small. A great add on to your weekly dose of excitement is the bamboo bonus, a 50% bonus up to £150 which you can claim every single Friday. On top of all of this, Royal Panda is of course working hard with retention as well, so as a loyal customer you can see both no-deposit and deposit bonuses coming up on top of these bonuses, so it all adds up to quite a bit actually!
We are happy to vouch for Royal Pandas friendly casino! Their customer support is also very friendly, unfortunately they aren’t available 24 / 7, however this cannot really be expected from such as “young” mobile casino.